Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kawai in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kawai Musical Instruments is a Japanese musical instrument manufacturing company.
Kawai may also refer to:
- Kawai, Gifu, a former village in Japan now part of Hida, Gifu
- Kawai, Iwate, a former village in Japan
- Kawai, Nara, a town in Nara Prefecture, Japan
- Kawai, Myanmar, a village in Hkamti Township, in the Sagaing Region
- Kawai Station (Ibaraki), a railway station on the Suigun Line operated by East Japan Railway Company
- Kawai Station (Tokyo), a railway station in Tokyo operated by the East Japan Railway Company
- Kawai Point, a jutting headland on the island of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands
- Kawai (name), a Japanese surname and feminine given name, including notable people with the name
- Kawaii, Japanese word for "cute"
- Kauai, one of the Hawaiian Islands
- All pages with titles beginning with Kawai
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kawai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.