From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kawkab (also spelled Kaukab or Kokab) could refer to the following:
Israel and Palestine
- Kaukab Abu al-Hija, a village in the Galilee, northern Israel
- Kawkab al-Hawa - a depopulated Palestinian village in the Jordan Valley, northern Israel
- Kaukab es-Soueid - in Al-Salamiyah District of the Hama Governorate, SSE of Hama on the road to Palmyra
- Kawkab, Hama - village in Hama Governorate, north of Hama
- Kawkab, Rif Dimashq - village in Qatana District of the Rif Dimashq Governorate
- Kawkab, Yemen, village in Yemen
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.