Kay Wolf (born October 8, 1949) is a Republican member of the Kansas Senate, representing the 7th district since 2013. Previously, she served in the Kansas House of Representatives, representing the 21st district, from her appointment on August 8, 2005, until 2013.
Prior to her appointment Kay served on the Prairie Village City Council and was the director of client services for Haren Laughlin Construction. She is member of the Johnson County Library Foundation and sits on the board of directors of Temporary Lodging for Children and Families.
- Vision 2020
- Veterans, Military and Homeland Security
- Joint Committee on State-Tribal Relations
The top 5 donors to Wolf's 2008 campaign were mainly professional organizations:
- 1. Kansas Contractors Assoc $1,000
- 2. Stewart, Jon L $1,000
- 3. Kansas Bankers Assoc $850
- 4. Kansas Optometric Assoc $750
- 5. Kansas Hospital Assoc $750