Kay Wolf (born October 8, 1949) is a former Republican member of the Kansas Senate, representing the 7th district from 2013 until she announced her retirement in 2016 and was replaced by Barbara Bollier in 2017. Previously, she served in the Kansas House of Representatives, representing the 21st district, from her appointment on August 8, 2005, until 2013.
Prior to her appointment Kay served on the Prairie Village City Council and was the director of client services for Haren Laughlin Construction. She is member of the Johnson County Library Foundation and sits on the board of directors of Temporary Lodging for Children and Families.
- Vision 2020
- Veterans, Military and Homeland Security
- Joint Committee on State-Tribal Relations
The top 5 donors to Wolf's 2008 campaign were mainly professional organizations:
- 1. Kansas Contractors Assoc $1,000
- 2. Stewart, Jon L $1,000
- 3. Kansas Bankers Assoc $850
- 4. Kansas Optometric Assoc $750
- 5. Kansas Hospital Assoc $750
- "Sen. Kay Wolf announces retirement, paving way for Mission Hills Rep. Barbara Bollier to run for District 7 seat". Shawnee Mission Post. May 24, 2017.
- "2016 General Election Results" (PDF). Kansas Secretary of State.
- "Kay Wolf". Vote Smart.
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Kay Wolf Biography
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions