From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kayan people)
Kayan may refer to:
- Kayan people (Burma)
- Kayan language (Burma)
- Kayan people (Borneo)
- Kayan language (Borneo), dialect cluster spoken in Borneo
- Kayan–Murik languages, group of Austronesian languages that includes the Kayan dialect cluster
- Kayan, Baghlan, town in Baghlan Province, Afghanistan
- Kayan, Armenia, town in Armenia
- Kayan, Iran, city in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kayan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.