From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kazimierz Bartoszewicz (1852–1930) was a Polish writer and historian. He spent at least part of his life in Kraków.
- Z wesołych chwil, 1876
- Trzy dni w Zakopanem, 1890
- Lukrecjon, 1898
- Dzieje Insurekcji Kościuszkowskiej, 1908
- Dzieje Galicji, 1917
- Stupidity is sticking on,
- Understanding hardly grows itself
- to the epidemic disease out.
- (Polish) Online scanned version of 'Dzieje Insurekcji Kościuszkoskiej' (History of (1794) Warsaw Insurrection)
|This article about a Polish writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a historian from Poland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|