Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kehilla or kehillah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Kehilla (modern), the elected local communal Jewish structure in Eastern Europe (Poland's Second Republic, the Baltic States, Ukrainian People's Republic) during the interwar period (1918–1940)
- Kehillah Jewish High School, Palo Alto, California, USA
- Kehilla Community Synagogue, a synagogue in Oakland, California
- Kahal (disambiguation), an etymologically related term
- Qahal, an ancient Israelite organizational structure
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kehilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.