|Look up kehilla or kehillah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Kehilla (modern), the elected local communal Jewish structure in Eastern Europe (Poland's Second Republic, the Baltic States, Ukrainian People's Republic) during the interwar period (1918–1940)
- Kehillah Jewish High School, Palo Alto, California, USA
- Kehilla Community Synagogue, a synagogue in Oakland, California
- Kahal (disambiguation), an etymologically related term
- Qahal, an ancient Israelite organizational structure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kehilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.