|Occupation||Chairman & Founder of Ferrazzi Greenlight, author, public speaker|
Keith Ferrazzi is an American author and entrepreneur. He is the founder and CEO of Ferrazzi Greenlight, a Los Angeles, California-based research and consulting firm. He wrote the New York Times bestselling books Never Eat Alone and Who's Got Your Back? Keith Ferrazzi first created the term co-elevation in 2017, as he was writing the book, Leading Without Authority: How Co-Elevation Is Redefining Collaboration and Transforming Our Teams, with the publisher Penguin Random House.
Early life and education
After graduating from Harvard, he joined management consulting firm Deloitte as an entry level analyst, and rose to become the company's chief marketing officer (CMO). At age 32, he was hired by Starwood Hotels to be their CMO, reportedly the youngest CMO in the Fortune 500 at the time. In 2000, he left to found YaYa Media, an entertainment and marketing company, which he sold to investment company American Vantage in 2003.
Ferrazzi left YaYa Media to found Ferrazzi Greenlight, a Los Angeles-based strategic consulting firm, and its associated Greenlight Research Institute. The company and institute focus on the importance of positive relationships to business success.
Ferrazzi has written two networking books that were New York Times bestsellers. His first book, Never Eat Alone, was based on his networking experiences, and was published in 2005. His second book, Who's Got Your Back?, followed up and expanded on the themes from his first book, and was published in 2009.
- "15 People Who Are Taking Networking To A New Level". FastCompany.com. 2014-09-19. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "How CEOs Do Burning Man". Fast Company. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- ""Never Eat Alone" Author Keith Ferrazzi: Business Relationships". cbsnews.com. 2007-11-12. Retrieved 2015-05-13.
- "NY Times Best Seller List". NYTimes.com. 2009-06-14. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- Power, Rhett (2018-06-06). "How Co-Elevation Positions Your Organization to Do More (With Less)". Inc.com. Retrieved 2019-12-29.
- "Leading Without Authority by Keith Ferrazzi: 9780525575665 | PenguinRandomHouse.com: Books". PenguinRandomhouse.com. Retrieved 2019-12-29.
- "Working With an Ex, and Keeping It Civil". nytimes.com. 2006-04-30. Retrieved 2015-05-13.
- "The 10 Secrets of a Master Networker". Inc.com. 2003-01-01. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- "You don't have to be well liked to succeed". money.cnn.com. 2006-05-16. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "Keith Ferrazzi – Why Relationships Are Crucial to Success". wharton.upenn.edu. 2014-02-19. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "Networking In The Internet Era: An Interview With Keith Ferrazzi". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Keith Ferrazzi|