|Full name||Keith Griffith|
|Date of birth||1947|
|Place of birth||Barbados|
|US Virgin Islands (Technical Director)|
|1995–1997||Antigua and Barbuda (Technical Director)|
|1997–2000||Anguilla (Technical Director)|
|2000–2002||Cayman Islands (Technical Director)|
|2008||Joe Public F.C.|
|2011||US Virgin Islands|
|2011–2013||US Virgin Islands (Technical Director)|
Keith "Grell" Griffith (born in 1947 ) is a former professional international footballer from Barbados and current technical director of the US Virgin Islands national soccer team. Prior to his current position, Griffith was coach of the Barbados national football team, Trinidad and Tobago's Joe Public F.C., and technical director of Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, and the Cayman Islands. Griffith has been called a "well-known hero on the Caribbean scene."
- Gray, Aaron. "USVI soccer team has big hopes riding on upcoming series with BVI". Virgin Islands Daily News. Retrieved 21 February 2012.
- De Freitas, Kern. "Griffith: I was not fired". Trinidad Express Newspapers. Retrieved 21 February 2012.
- Gray, Aaron. "USVI national soccer team impresses in first matches with new technical advisor". Virgin Islands Daily News. Archived from the original on 9 February 2013. Retrieved 21 February 2012.
- Stuart, Ezra. "St Kitts-Nevis football team play against Barbados at Antigua Recreation Ground". Caribzone. Retrieved 22 February 2012.
- "US Virgin Islanders find a foothold". Fifa. Retrieved 24 February 2012.