|Full name||Keith Paul Stroud|
12 August 1969 |
|? - ?||Wessex League||Referee|
|? -2004||Football Conference South||Referee|
|2000-2002||Football League||Asst. referee|
|2002-2004||Premier League||Asst. referee|
|2004-2007||FIFA listed||Asst. referee|
He first took up refereeing in 1988. He progressed via the Wessex League, becoming a National List assistant referee in the year 2000, and a Select Group assistant referee in 2002. Also in 2002, he was an assistant referee for the old Division Three play-off final at the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff, between Cheltenham and Rushden & Diamonds.
He was promoted from the Football Conference to the National List of referees in 2004, and became a FIFA assistant referee in the same year. His first Football League match in control was the League Two encounter between Cheltenham Town and Scunthorpe United at Whaddon Road on 10 August 2004, which finished as a 2-0 away win. Also in that year, he was in charge of the Football Conference play-off final, at Stoke's Britannia Stadium, which saw Shrewsbury beat Aldershot 3-0 on penalties, following a 1-1 scoreline after extra time.
In season 2006-07, he was 'trialled' for the Premier League, being given the match on 17 March 2007 between Middlesbrough and Manchester City at the Riverside Stadium, which City won 2-0. Stroud cautioned three players.
On 26 July 2007, a Press release from the Professional Game Match Officials Limited, which employs Premier League referees full-time, stated that he had been included in the Select Group of 19 referees for season 2007-08. At the same time, he stepped down from the FIFA list of assistant referees.
It was confirmed in May 2009 that Stroud had been dropped from the Select Group of referees, along with Steve Tanner and Uriah Rennie. Kevin Friend was promoted to replace him. However, in July 2009, it was reported in The Times that Stroud, along with Tanner, had been reinstated as it found out his demotion breached regulations. 
On 3 January 2012, Stroud became the chief executive of the Bedfordshire Football Association. On 2 August 2013, Stroud officiated the match between Sheffield United and Notts County, kicking off the 125th year of the Football league.
|Season||Games||Total||per game||Total||per game|
- Profile: the Football League official website. Retrieved on 23 March 2008.
- Division Three play-off final, 2002: soccerbase.com website. Retrieved on 23 March 2008.
- 2003 FA Cup Final (assistant referee): TheFA.com website. Retrieved on 23 March 2008.
- First ever League match: soccerbase.com website. Retrieved on 23 March 2008.
- Shrewsbury v. Aldershot, Football Conference play-off final, 2004: soccerbase.com website. Retrieved on 23 March 2008.
- League One play-off semi-final first leg, 2006: soccerbase.com website. Retrieved on 23 March 2008.
- League Two play-off semi-final first leg, 2007: soccerbase.com website. Retrieved on 23 March 2008.
- Premier League 'trial', Middlesbrough v. Manchester City, 2007: soccerbase.com website. Retrieved on 23 March 2008.
- Promotion to the Select Group: PGMOL Press release (HTML cached version of a PDF document). Retrieved on 23 March 2008.
- Confirming his position as Referees' Development Manager for Hampshire FA: TheFA.com website. Retrieved on 23 March 2008.