Kekulé may refer to
- August Kekulé (1829–1896), later August Kekule von Stradonitz, German organic chemist
- Kekulé Program a program for entering chemical structures into a database
- Kekulé (crater), on the Moon
- Reinhard Kekulé von Stradonitz (1839–1911), German archeologist, nephew of August
- Stephan Kekulé von Stradonitz (1863–1933), German genealogist, son of August
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kekulé.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.