Kelli Delaney is the president, designer, and creative director for the re-launch of the Members Only clothing line. Before that, Delaney spent 14 years creating and editing fashion, beauty, and celebrity news publications, including Glamour and Allure.
Delaney began her career in the media industry working for Conde Nast Publications where she served as a fashion editor at Glamour and Allure, producing and styling photo shoots, including more than 50 covers.
In 2001, Delaney helped launch Us Weekly with Bonnie Fuller, where she worked for two years as the Fashion Director and was an integral part of the design, and evolution of the title. Before launching Celebrity Living, Delaney was the creative director of Star magazine for two years and led their redesign.
- "Interview with Kelli Delaney, Designer of Members Only Premium Denim". 2 December 2008. CBS Interactive Inc. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- "Charlie's Angels Fashion Makeovers". 23 June. ABC News. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- La Ferla, Ruth (29 April 2001). "OFF OFF FIFTH; Advice to the Demure: Let 'Er Rip". 29 April 2001. The New York Times. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- "Former Us Weekly and Glamour magazine honcho KELLI DELANEY". CBS Studios Inc. Retrieved 2 December 2008.
- Mckeough, Tim. "A Club is Reborn". 24 March 2008. Mansueto Ventures LLC. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- Soriano, Csar G. (2005-08-03). "(Editor of ''Celebrity Living'')". Usatoday.com. Retrieved 2010-11-01.