Keming may refer to:
- Keming Primary School, in Singapore
- Keming, courtesy name of Du Ruhui (585–630), Tang Dynasty chancellor
- Liu Keming, other name of Liu Zhixun (1898–1932), member of the Chinese Workers' and Peasants' Red Army
- Cao Keming (1934–2014), People's Republic of China politician in Jiangsu
- Bai Keming (born 1943), People's Republic of China politician, member of the National People's Congress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.