Jump to navigation Jump to search
Keming may refer to:
- Keming Primary School, in Singapore
- Keming, courtesy name of Du Ruhui (585–630), Tang Dynasty chancellor
- Liu Keming, other name of Liu Zhixun (1898–1932), member of the Chinese Workers' and Peasants' Red Army
- Cao Keming (1934–2014), People's Republic of China politician in Jiangsu
- Bai Keming (born 1943), People's Republic of China politician, member of the National People's Congress
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.