From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kenneth Brampton was an Australian actor, writer and director.
He was an actor in England before coming to Australia.
He later ran an acting school.
- Robbery Under Arms (1920) – actor, director
- The Dingo (1923) – director, writer
- The Hayseeds (1933) – actor
- Splendid Fellows (1934) – writer
- Uncivilised (1936) – actor
- Typhoon Treasure (1938) – actor
- Kenneth Brampton at the Internet Movie Database
- Kenneth Brampton at National Film and Sound Archive
- Kenneth Brampton Australian theatre credits at AusStage
|This article about an Australian film actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|