Kent Russell is an American novelist. He is best known for his debut book, I Am Sorry to Think I Have Raised a Timid Son. The book is composed of Russell’s collection of essays where he documents his personal journey as a child. Russell was recognized in Refiner29's list of "21 New Authors You Need to Know."
- "Turns out, novelist Karen Russell's bro is also a fantastic writer". Mother Jones.
- Greenman, Ben (2015-03-27). "Kent Russell's 'I Am Sorry to Think I Have Raised a Timid Son'". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331.
- "I Am Sorry to Think I Have Raised a Timid Son by Kent Russell, review: 'bro-ish and lyrical'". The Telegraph.
- "'I Am Sorry to Think I Have Raised a Timid Son', by Kent Russell - FT.com".
- Sunyer, John (2015-03-13). "'I Am Sorry to Think I Have Raised a Timid Son', by Kent Russell". Financial Times. ISSN 0307-1766.
- "The Best 21 New Authors To Read Now". Refinery29.
- "Kent Russell - Bio, latest news and articles". GQ.
- Russell, Kent (2011-06-01). "Ryan went to Afghanistan". Harper's Magazine. ISSN 0017-789X.
- "The Believer - Contributors: Kent Russell". The Believer.
- "Kent Russell". New Republic.
- Literature, Electric (2015-10-16). "Catching Up With The Eagles Prize Finalists: Kent Russell, Author Of I Am Sorry to Think I Have… — Electric Literature". Electric Literature.
- "'Timid Son' Celebrates Mambas And Manly Men". NPR.org.
- Russell, Karen. "Karen Russell interviews Kent Russell: "I was firmly in the throes of male adolescence's hurtful apathy"". Salon.
- SFL. "Kent Russell: A 'Timid Son' rises". southflorida.com.
- "No Reason for Apologies: A Q&A with Kent Russell - Signature Reads". Signature. 2015-03-12.
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|