From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kentish may be used as a name:
- Kentish Council is a local government area in Tasmania, Australia
- Kentish Town is an area of north west London, England
- Kentish dialect, the dialect of Modern English spoken in Kent
- Kentish dialect (Old English), a dialect of Old English
- Kentish Man or Maid
- Old Kentish Carol, a traditional Christmas carol from Kent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kentish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.