From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kermadec or de Kermadec may refer to:
- Kermadec Islands, a subtropical island arc in the South Pacific Ocean northeast of New Zealand
- Kermadec Plate, a long narrow tectonic plate located west of the Kermadec Trench
- Kermadec-Tonga subduction zone, a convergent plate boundary
- Kermadec Trench, one of Earth's deepest oceanic trenches, reaching a depth of 10047 m
- Eugène de Kermadec (1899–1976), a French painter
- Jean-Michel Huon de Kermadec (1748–1792), an 18th-century French navigator
- Liliane de Kermadec (born 1928), a French film director and screenwriter
|This page lists people with the surname Kermadec. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.