From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alexander Kermode (1876–1934), Australian cricketer
- Chris Kermode (b. 1965), English tennis administrator
- Derwent William Kermode (1898–1960), British diplomat
- Frank Kermode (1919–2010), British literary critic
- Harry Kermode (1922–2009), Canadian basketball player
- Josephine Kermode (Cushag) (1852–1937), Manx poet and playwright
- Mark Kermode (born 1963), British film critic
- P. M. C. Kermode (Philip Moore Callow Kermode, 1855–1932), Manx antiquarian and historian
- Robert Kermode (1812–1870), Tasmanian politician
- William Kermode (1895–1959), Australian artist
- The Kermode bear, also known as the spirit bear
- MacDermot, surname of which Kermode is a variant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kermode.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.