From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kern in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kern may refer to:
- Kern (surname), a surname
- Kern (typography), the process of adjusting the spacing between characters in a proportional font
- Kern (soldier), a light infantry unit in Medieval Irish armies
- Kern (Noun), The central core of a rope or cordage.
- Kern, California, a former unincorporated community in Kern County, California
- Kern County, California, a county in the southern Central Valley of the U.S. state of California
- Kern ag, a German-based international language service company
- Boron, California or Kern, California, a census-designated place (CDP) in Kern County, California, United States
- Kern, Alaska, a ghost town in Alaska
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.