Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kern in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kern may refer to:
- Kern (surname), a surname
- Kern (typography), the process of adjusting the spacing between characters in a proportional font
- Kern (soldier), a light infantry unit in Medieval Irish armies
- Kern, California, a former unincorporated community in Kern County, California
- Kern County, California, a county in the southern Central Valley of the U.S. state of California
- Kern, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Kern AG, a German-based international language service company
- Boron, California or Kern, California, a census-designated place (CDP) in Kern County, California, United States
- Kern, Alaska, a ghost town in Alaska
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.