Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kesari may refer to:
- Kesari (newspaper), an Indian Marathi-language newspaper
- INS Kesari, ships of the Indian Navy
- Kesari (film)
- Kesari dynasty
- Kesari (Ramayana), father of Hanuman (a hero of Ramayana)
- Kesari Balakrishna Pillai (1889–1960), Indian writer, critic in Malayalam who wrote under the pseudonym Kesari, and the name of a Malayalam-language newspaper he started
- Kesari Singh Barahath (1872–1941), Indian poet and freedom fighter
- K. N. Kesari (1875–1953), Indian physician, social reformer, philanthropist, author, magazine editor and music patron
- Kamraj Kesari (1922–1985), cricketer
- Narayan Singh Kesari (born 1936), Indian politician of the Bharatiya Janata Party
- Vengayil Kunhiraman Nayanar (1861–1914), Indian writer who also used Kesari as a pseudonym
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kesari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.