|Look up keshin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Keshin may refer to:
- Keshin, Japanese term for reincarnation; specifically the physical body of the Buddha that appears in this world
- Keshin (novel), a 1984 novel by Junichi Watanabe 1985
- Keshin (film), a 1986 Japanese film with Hitomi Kuroki, based on the novel
- "Keshin" (song), a 2009 song by Masaharu Fukuyama
- Keshin, Iran, alternative spelling of Cheshīn, Iran
- Sultan of Keshin, old spelling of the lord of Socotra who resided at Qishn on the Yemen mainland
- Keshin, old spelling of Qishan (Manchu official)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keshin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.