Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kevin is a common male first name of the Irish origin.
Kevin may also refer to:
- German Kevinism, an English translation of German Wikipedia article on "Kevinism".
- Cousin Kevin, a character in the musical film Tommy played by Paul Nicholas
- Kevin, a character in Frank Miller's Sin City yarns
- Kevin, a character in Konami's role playing game Suikoden IV
- Kevin, a character from the cartoon Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Kevin, a mobile crane from Thomas and Friends
- Kevin, a flightless bird from Disney-Pixar's movie Up
- Kevin, the leading minion in Minions
- Kevin McCallister, the main character from the Home Alone franchise, played by Macaulay Culkin in the first two films and Mike Weinberg in the fourth one
- Kevin Butler, a fictional character in Sony's "It Only Does Everything" PS3 marketing campaign
- Kevin the Gerbil, a British puppet seen in many productions alongside Roland Rat
- Kevin Tran is a prophet on the American dark fantasy television series Supernatural
- Kevin Fischer, a character from the movie Final Destination 3
- Kevin, one of the four penguins from the VeggieTales spinoff 3-2-1 Penguins!
- Kevin, the leader of the Jelly Spotters from SpongeBob SquarePants
- Kevin, Montana, a town in Montana, United States
- Kevin ZP98, a semi-automatic subcompact pistol manufactured in the Czech Republic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kevin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.