|Born||April 28, 1977|
|Died||August 29, 2009(aged 32)|
|Genres||Rock, funk rock, jazz rock|
|Instruments||Vocals, acoustic guitar|
Kevin Carlberg (April 28, 1977 – August 29, 2009) was an American vocalist and acoustic guitarist. Carlberg is best known as the vocalist and acoustic guitarist of Pseudopod. He recently completed a solo CD with producer Dito Godwin.
Carlberg was diagnosed with brain cancer. He enrolled in an experimental immuno-therapy treatment at UCLA called the dendritic cell vaccine and after 5 years of remission, the tumor has not returned.
On September 5, 2008 Carlberg was featured on the one-hour "Stand Up 2 Cancer" tele-cast and has been the subject of other notable news casts and articles.
On August 29, 2009, Carlberg died from brain cancer.
- 1998: Pseudopod (band), Pod
- 2001: Pseudopod (band), Rest Assured, Bonobo Records
- 2002: Pseudopod (band), Pseudopod, Interscope
- 2003: Kevin Carlberg & Friends, When The Muse Visits, Twinner Records
- 2006: Steps For Living, I'm Too Young for This, Benefit CD Track 5 - Been There
- 2007: Kevin Carlberg, The Man Just Like Me, Unknown
- 2008: Kevin Carlberg, Kevin Carlberg, Independent Release