Kevin Doherty (filmmaker)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Doherty at the camera shooting a scene from "Wild Turkeys" in October 2005
|Occupation||Film director, writer|
Kevin Doherty is an independent filmmaker, playwright and writer from Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Lester Gets KISSed (2008, wrote and directed, collaboration with Alan MacKenzie)
- The Green Room (2010, wrote and directed, collaboration with Scott Cranwill)
- Brain Cravers: The Curse of Extollo (2011/2014, wrote and directed, collaboration with Scott Cranwill)
- Toaster Toaster on the Wall (1998)
- I Come in Pieces (2000)
- Something for Santa (2002)
- Green Screen (2009, co-written and co-directed with Alan MacKenzie)
- The Jogger (2015)
- "Eager Beavers: Canuxploitation Indie Film Spotlight". Canuxploitation. Retrieved 4 May 2015.
- "Muddled movie gets metal-head details right". Winnipeg Free Press. Retrieved 4 May 2015.
- Bussey, Ben. "Lights Camera BLOOD! trailer channels HG Lewis big time". Brutal as Hell. Retrieved 4 May 2015.
- Young, Joe. "HORRO R FILM REVIEW: LIGHTS CAMERA BLOOD". Ginger Nuts of Horror. Retrieved 4 May 2015.