Kevin Greene (archaeologist)
Kevin T. Greene
Kevin Greene FSA is a British classical archaeologist. He was a reader at Newcastle University until his retirement, and is now a visiting fellow in the School of History, Classics and Archaeology. He was elected a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of London in January 1981.
- Greene K. 1999. "The excavations of San Giovanni di Ruoti, vol 1, The villas and their environment". American Journal of Archaeology 103(3), 577-579.
- Greene K. 2002. "Technological innovation and economic progress in the ancient world: M. I. Finley re-considered". Economic History Review 53(1), 29-59.
- Greene K. 2002. Archaeology: An Introduction. London: Routledge, 2002.
- Greene K. 2005. "The economy of Roman Britain: representation and historiography". In: Bruhn, J., Croxford, B., Grigoropoulos D, ed. TRAC 2004: Proceedings of the 12th Annual Theoretical Roman Archaeology Conference, Durham. Oxford, UK: Oxbow. pp. 1–15.
- Greene K. 2007. Archaeology: An Introduction (4th Edition: The Online Companion (updated version)). Newcastle upon Tyne: University of Newcastle upon Tyne, 2007.
|This biographical article about an archaeologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|