Kevin Toolis is a journalist and filmmaker.
Toolis is a filmmaker and journalist who had written for The Guardian, The New York Times, and the Daily Mirror. He won a BAFTA for his torture drama, "Complicit". Toolis has written screenplays and founded the independent television company ManyRiversFilms.
- Rebel Hearts – Journey's Within The IRA's Soul - ISBN 978-0312144784 (1995)
- The Confessions of Gordon Brown - (2004)
- My Father's Wake: How The Irish Teach Us To Live, Love And Die - ISBN 978-0306921469 (2017)
- Nine Rules To Conquer Death - ISBN 978-0861541140 (2020)
- The Cult of the Suicide Bomber (2005)
- The Cult of the Suicide Bomber (2006)
- Car Bomb (2008)
- Complicit (2013)
- "My Father's Wake by Kevin Toolis: moving but unconvincing". The Irish Times. Retrieved 10 November 2020.
- "A Day in the Life: Kevin Toolis". www.mayonews.ie. Retrieved 10 November 2020.
- "Toolis wins BAFTA for torture drama". www.mayonews.ie. Retrieved 10 November 2020.
- Halliday, Josh (4 November 2010). "Investigative journalism 'dying a death'". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 10 November 2020.