Kevin Zucker (born 1976) is an American artist who lives and works in New York City.
Zucker's work has been exhibited in high-profile museum shows at PS1 Contemporary Art Center , the Brooklyn Museum , the New Museum of Contemporary Art , the Moore Space  and others. He is represented by Greenberg Van Doren Gallery  in New York and has had solo exhibitions at noteworthy galleries internationally, including Mary Boone Gallery   and Zach Feuer Gallery (LFL)  in New York, Linn Luehn  in Cologne, Paolo Curti in Milan and Arario Gallery  in Beijing.
Zucker works in painting, drawing and photography and his primary subject is the conception of fictional spaces, conceived with the aid of computers and information found on the internet and executed by mixing digital and traditional painting, drawing and printmaking techniques. He currently teaches as a full-time faculty member of the Rhode Island School of Design Painting department.
-  Kevin Zucker on Artnet
-  Greenberg Van Doren Gallery website
-  Artforum review of Kevin Zucker exhibition
-  November, 2007 review of Kevin Zucker in Art in America magazine
-  Exhibition curated by Kevin Zucker at Mary Boone Gallery, NY
-  PDF download of interview with Zucker in North Drive Press