From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khalkhal or Khalkhāl or Khal Khal (Persian: خلخال) may refer to:
- Xalxal, Nakhchivan, Azerbaijan
- Xalxal, Oghuz, Azerbaijan
- Khalkhal County, a subdivision of Ardabil Province, Iran
- Herowabad, a city in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Khalkhāl, East Azarbaijan, a city in East Azarbaijan Province, Iran
- Khalkhal, Ardabil, a town in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Khal Khal, Kermanshah, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.