Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kharkov may refer to:
The Ukrainian city
- Kharkiv, a Ukrainian city also known by its Russian transliteration, Kharkov
- Battle of Kharkov, any one of the following battles:
- Air Kharkov, a Ukrainian airline
- Kharkov Governorate, a governorate of the Russian Empire
- Vecherniy Kharkov, a regional Russian language newspaper in Kharkiv
- Kharkov Mathematical Society, a defunct association of professional mathematicians
- Kharkov, Armenia, a town in Armenia
- Kharkiv (disambiguation), uses of Kharkiv which in some cases may be substituted for Kharkov
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kharkov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.