From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khovd (Mongolian: Ховд; in older sources also Kobdo) can refer to:
- Khovd River, a river in the west of Mongolia
- Khovd (city), the capital of Khovd aimag
- Khovd Province, an aimag (province) in Mongolia
- Khovd Airport, the airport of Khovd city
- Heise peak, on Bayankharikhan mountain south of Khovd River
- several sums (districts) in different aimags of Mongolia:
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.