|Admin. region||Eastern Region|
|Elevation||3,600 ft (1,100 m)|
|Population (2013 Estimate)|
Kibuku is located approximately 53 kilometres (33 mi), by road, west of Mbale, the largest city in the sub-region. This location is approximately 200 kilometres (120 mi), by road, northeast of Kampala, the capital of Uganda and the largest city in the country. The coordinates of the town are:01 02 15N, 33 50 24E (Latitude:1.0375; Longitude:33.8400). Kibuku does not yet appear on most publicly available maps, as of December 2010.
Points of interest
- The headquarters of Kibuku District Administration
- The offices of Kibuku Town Council
- Kibuku Central Market - The largest source of fresh produce in the town
- Jennifer Namuyangu - Former State Minister for Water Resources in the Ugandan Cabinet, from 1 June 2006 until 27 May 2011. Former elected Member of Parliament for Pallisa District Women's Representative, from 2001 until 2011. In 2010, Pallisa District was split into two, to create Kibuku District. Jennifer contested for the seat of "Kibuku County", Kibuku District. She lost to Saleh Kamba.
- Saleh Kamba - Elected Member of Parliament for "Kibuku County", Kibuku District.
- Map Showing Mbale And Kibuku With Distance Marker
- Road Distance Between Kampala And Kibuku With Map
- Location of Kibuku At Google Maps
- Stephen Ssenkaaba, and Moses Nampala (30 October 2013). "Garbage, Market Compete For Space In Kibuku Town". New Vision. Retrieved 1 June 2014.
- Ninsiima, Racheal (14 July 2013). "Uganda Census Planned for 2014". The Observer (Uganda). Retrieved 1 June 2014.