From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kidnapper (film))
|Look up kidnapper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A kidnapper is a person who performs a kidnapping. Kidnapper may also refer to:
- Kidnapper (2010 film), a 2010 film by Kelvin Tong
- Kidnapper (2013 film), a 2013 Bengali film by Rupak Majumdar
- "Kidnapper" (song), a song by American band Blondie on the Plastic Letters album
- Kidnapped (disambiguation)
- Kidnapping (disambiguation)
- Abduction (disambiguation)
- List of kidnappings
- All pages with a title containing kidnap*
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kidnapper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.