From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kier is a first and surname of several people and is also used in several other contexts. It is also spelled Keir.
- Kier Byrnes, punk country musician
- Keir Hardie, Scottish socialist
- Kier Maitland, Canadian freestyle swimmer
- Keir Dullea, American actor
- Keir Gilchrist, American actor
- Keir Dillon, professional snowboarder
- Kier Kemp, co-vocalist and guitarist in Fearless Vampire Killers
- Christopher Kier, an encaustic painter
- Udo Kier, a German actor
- Samuel Kier, an American inventor and businessman
- Lemont Kier, an American chemist and pharmacologist
- Kier Group a business active in building and civil engineering
- Kier (industrial), a type of boiler or vat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.