Kieren van den Blink
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kieren Van Den Blink (born Silver Spring, Maryland) is an American actress, voice actress, writer and producer. She went to The Peddie School in New Jersey and then to Barnard. Van Den Blink provided the voice for Rogue in the X-Men television series, Wolverine and the X-Men.
- Drown Soda (1997), Alicia – Short movie
- Point Last Seen (1998), Young Rachel – TV movie
- Anywhere but Here (1999), Girl on T.V.
- The Four of Us (2001), Jamie – Short movie
- Without a Trace (2004), Erica Clemens – TV series, episode "Shadows"
- Numb3rs (2005), Nikki – TV series, episode "Vector"
- Fancy (2005), Amanda – Short movie
- Tyranny (2007), Isabelle Lorenz – also writer and associate producer
- Wolverine and the X-Men (2008–2009), Rogue (voice) – TV series, 8 episodes
|This article about an American voice actor born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|