Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kif in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
KIF may refer to:
- kief, a finely sifted product of cannabis
- KIF, an international nonprofit organization
- KIF Kolding, a team handball club based in Kolding, Denmark
- Kif Kroker, a fictional character in the animated television show Futurama
- Kingfisher Lake Airport serving Kingfisher Lake, Ontario, Canada
- Knowledge Interchange Format, a computer-oriented language for the interchange of knowledge among disparate computer programs
- Københavns Idræts Forening, Denmark's oldest athletics club
- a clipped cannabis leaf product smoked in a Moroccan sebsi
- an alien race in the Chanur novels by C. J. Cherryh
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kif.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.