|Look up kij in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kij may refer to:
- Kij, Slavic translation of Kyi, one of three brothers of Kyi, Shchek and Khoryv
- Kij, Lublin Voivodeship, a Polish village
- Niigata Airport, in Niigata, Japan by IATA code
- Kilivila language, an Austronesian language by ISO 639-3 code
People with the name
- Kij Johnson (born 1960), American author
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kij.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.