From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kike or Kike in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Kike" is a pejorative term for Jews.
Kike may also refer to:
- A common diminutive of the given name Enrique, pronounced "kee-kay"
- Ritva Elomaa (born 1955), a Finnish female bodybuilder, singer, and politician
- Kike Burgos (born 1971), a Spanish retired football goalkeeper
- David Bernier (born 1977), a Puerto Rican politician
- Enrique Boned Guillot (born 1978), a Spanish futsal player
- Kike Tortosa (born 1983), a Spanish football defender
- Kike (footballer, born 1988), a Spanish football forward
- Kike (footballer, born July 1989), a Spanish football forward
- Kike (footballer, born November 1989), a Spanish football forward
- Kike Boula (born 1993), an Equatoguinean football forward
- Kike Santander (born 1960), a Colombian songwriter and producer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kike.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.