Kikyō may refer to:
- Platycodon, species of herbaceous flowering perennial plant native to East Asia
- Kikyō Station, JR railway station in Hakodate, Hokkaido, Japan
- Kikyō (novel), 1948 Japanese novel by Jirō Osaragi
- Kikyō (film) (帰郷), 1950 Japanese film for which Shin Saburi won the Mainichi Film Award for Best Actor
- "Kikyō", 1992 chapter of manga series Master Keaton
- "Kikyō" or "The Return", 2003 chapter of manga series Naruto
- "Kikyō", 2005 episode of anime series Shuffle!
- "Kikyō" or "Back to the City", 2008 chapter of manga series Boys on the Run
- "Kikyō" or "Homecoming", 2008 episode of anime series D.Gray-man
- "Kikyō", 2008 episode of Marvel Anime
- "Kikyō" or "Homecoming", 2014 chapter of manga series Vinland Saga
- Kikyo, character in manga series Inuyasha
- Kikyō Yoshikawa, character in light novel series A Certain Magical Index
- Kikyo Zoldyck, character in manga series Hunter × Hunter
- Kikyō, real name of Gengan in anime series Koihime Musō
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kikyō.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.