(Redirected from Kildonan (disambiguation))
Kildonan may refer to:
- Kildonan, Skye, a crofting township on the island of Skye
- Kildonan, Sutherland, a parish containing the village of Helmsdale.
- Kildonan, Arran, a village on the Isle of Arran, Scotland
- Kildonan, Uist, a crofting township on the island of Uist.
- Kildonan, Manitoba, a former Rural Municipality in Manitoba, Canada
- Kildonan (Manitoba electoral district), a provincial electoral district in Manitoba
- Kildonan, British Columbia, a locality near Alberni Inlet, British Columbia
- Kildonan Lake, British Columbia
- Kildonan, Zimbabwe
Parts of the city of Winnipeg, Manitoba:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kildonan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.