From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Killingholme may refer to:
- North Killingholme, village and civil parish in Lincolnshire, UK
- South Killingholme, village and civil parish in Lincolnshire, UK
- RNAS Killingholme, a WWI seaplane base
- RAF North Killingholme, an airfield, used extensively during WW2
- Killingholme railway station, Lincolnshire, UK
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Killingholme.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.