Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||Ower, Headford, County Galway|
|Former name(s)||Kildaree Church|
|Years built||12th century AD|
|Length||22.5 m (74 ft)|
|Width||7 m (23 ft)|
|Number of floors||1|
|Floor area||160 m2 (1,700 sq ft)|
Killursa is located 2.6 km (1.6 mi) west of Headford.
- "KillursaChurch". irishantiquities.bravehost.com.
- "Killursa Church, Headford - TripAdvisor". www.tripadvisor.ie.
- Carroll, Michael Henry (30 November 2017). "Valley of the Milk: A History of the Carroll Family of Luggawannia, Headford, Co. Galway". M.H. Carroll – via Google Books.
- Carlisle, Nicholas (30 November 2017). "A Topographical Dictionary of Ireland: Exhibiting the Names of the Several Cities, Towns, Parishes, and Villages ... Collected from the Most Authentic Documents, and Arranged in Alphabetical Order. Being a Continuation of the Topography of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland". W. Miller – via Google Books.
- "St. Fursa - Patron Saint of Killursa". www.lalley.com.
- Spellissy, Sean (1 January 1999). "The history of Galway". Celtic Bookshop – via Google Books.
- O'Flaherty, Roderic (30 November 2017). "A Chorographical Description of West Or H-Iar Connaught: Written A.D. 1684". For the Irish Archaeological Society – via Google Books.
- "Killursa Church, Galway, Ireland". 19 August 2015.
- Byrne, Dick (30 November 2017). "Galway on the Bay". Dundurn – via Google Books.
|This article about an Irish church is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|