Kim Fuller has been writing for television for over 40 years but is largely known for writing the television and film aspects of Simon Fuller's artists. Fuller has written for a number of successful television comedy programs including Not The Nine O'Clock News, on which he first met Mel Smith; Carrott's Lib, starring Jasper Carrott; The Lenny Henry Show ; Spitting Image; and Red Dwarf. Fuller was also writer and producer of The Complete Guide To Relationships, Miami 7 and L.A. 7, the latter two of which followed the adventures of chart-topping band S Club 7. LA 7 was the highest rated children's show in the UK, achieving a worldwide audience of over 90 million. Fuller has also worked on the BBC Radio Four comedy series The Castle.
- Lenny Live and Unleashed (co-writer with Lenny Henry - 1989)
- Spice World (1997, nominated for a Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Screenplay) Gross revenue $75,000,000
- High Heels and Low Lifes (2001) Gross revenue £3,351,216
- From Justin to Kelly (2003, nominated for a Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Screenplay) Gross revenue $4,922,166
- Seeing Double (2003) Gross revenue £2,169,909
- Mashup Movie (2009)
- Not the Nine O'Clock News
- Three of a Kind (1981–1983)
- Carrott's Lib (1982–1983)
- Alas Smith and Jones (1984–1988)
- Spitting Image (1984–1996)
- The Tracey Ullman Show (1987–1990)
- Tracey Ullman: A Class Act (1993)
- Tracey Takes On... (1996–1999)
- Red Dwarf (co-writer of the 1997 episode Blue)
- Miami 7 (1999)
- The Nearly Complete and Utter History of Everything (1999)
- L.A. 7 (2000)
- Hollywood 7 (2001)
- Viva S Club (2002)
- Lenny Henry in Pieces (2003)
- I Dream (2004)
- Berrys way, a BBC1 comedy-drama (2006)
- Badly Dubbed Porn / Porn School (2005–2007)
- "Sir Lenny Henry at 60: A career in pictures". BBC. BBC. Retrieved 15 September 2018.
- "Five go mad on camera how the spice girls made the world". The Telegraph. The Telegraph. Retrieved 15 September 2018.
- "'From Justin to Kelly' Is a Horrible Movie That Someone Needs to ..." Vice. Vice. Retrieved 15 September 2018.