Kim Goodman is a woman who is able to pop her eyes out of her eye sockets by 12 millimeters (0.47 inches). She holds the world record for the farthest eyeball protrusion. She lives in Chicago, Illinois. She discovered her eyeball popping talent one day when she was hit over the head. Her eyeballs popped out much further than usual and ever since that day she could pop them out on cue, as well as when she yawns.
- Melissa, Stewart, (2009-09-01). The Eyes Have it: The Secrets of Eyes and Seeing. Marshall Cavendish. pp. 19–. ISBN 9780761445944. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- Glenday, Craig (2010-04-27). Guinness World Records 2010: Thousands of New Records in The Book of the Decade!. Random House Digital, Inc. pp. 97–. ISBN 9780553593372. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- "Eye-popping Feats Rated". The Union Democrat. November 16, 2004. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- Carr, Amy (March 30, 1998). "They do what? (subscription required)". Daily Herald. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- "'Letterman' Stunt was Eye-Popping". Beaver County Times. February 25, 1997. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- "Guinness names top 10 feats". Inland Valley Daily Bulletin. November 16, 2004. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|