This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Known for||Jewelry designer|
|Geodes, Agates Opals and Diamonds|
Kimberly McDonald is an American jeweler based in New York City, known for designs that feature geodes, agates, opals and diamonds. Her jewelry is sold by Bergdorf Goodman, Browns of London, and the Kimberly McDonald boutique in Los Angeles, California.
Born in North Carolina, McDonald began her career as a jewelry curator before starting her eponymous company in 2007. Her jewelry has been worn by Brooke Shields, Sarah Jessica Parker and Michelle Obama, who wore a Jason Wu gown cinched at the neckline by a Kimberly McDonald diamond-embellished handmade ring to President Barack Obama’s second inaugural ball on January 21, 2013. Both the gown and McDonald’s ring now reside in the National Archives.
- Manta, Kimberly McDonald Fine Jewelry
- Bergdorf Goodman, Kimberly McDonald Collection
- Browns of London, Kimberly McDonald Fashion
- Los Angeles Times, Fashion, Kimberly McDonald
- Robb Report, Design Seen Sept/Oct 2015
- People Magazine May 22, 2009, Stars Celebrate Kimberly McDonald
- Chicago Tribune November 25. 2010, Gifts Good Enough For The Famous
- JCK Online - Michelle Obama in Kimberly McDonald Jewelry at 2013 Inaugural Ball
- ABC News January 23. 2013, Designer Kimberly McDonald on Having Jewelry Worn by First Lady
- Reuters - Michelle Obama again picks designer Wu for inaugural gown