From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kin (album))
|Look up kin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kin or KIN may also refer to:
- Various Kin empires and dynasties of China, now romanized as "Jin"
- Kin, Okinawa, a town in Okinawa, Japan
- Kin, Pakistan, a village along the Indus in Pakistan
- Kin, Ye, a village in Ye Township, Myanmar
- Kin, Mogok, a village in Mogok Township, Myanmar
- Kin (iamamiwhoami album), 2012
- Kin (Pat Metheny album), 2014
- Kin (Xentrix album), 1992
- Kin (comics), a 2000 comic-book limited series by Gary Frank
- KIN (gene), a gene for a DNA/RNA binding protein
- "Kin" (short story), a 2006 short story by Bruce McAllister
- Kin, bottled water available in Argentina and owned by The Coca-Cola Company
- The Kin, a group of women in the novel series The Wheel of Time
- K'in, a day in the Maya Calendar
- Kin (mass), a Japanese unit of mass
- Kin Canada, a Canadian non-profit service organization
- Microsoft Kin, a family of social networking phones developed by Microsoft
- Kids In Need Foundation or KIN
- Kinyarwanda language's ISO 639 code
- Norman Manley International Airport's IATA Code
- Kingston Railroad Station (Rhode Island)'s Amtrak station code
- Kin, a 2000 South African-British film by Elaine Proctor
- Otherkin and related subcultures such as therians
- KIN, the sixth studio album from KT Tunstall, released in September 2016.
- Kinh, the majority ethnic group of Vietnam
- Ken (disambiguation)
- Jin (disambiguation), formerly romanized as kin in Chinese contexts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.