|Look up kinda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kinda may refer to:
- Kinda (Doctor Who), a 1982 serial from the television programme Doctor Who
- Kinda baboon, a species of baboon located near Kinda, Congo
- Kinda Hundred, a hundred in Sweden
- Kinda Municipality, a municipality in Sweden
- Kinda (crater), an impact crater on Mars
- Gadi Kinda (born 1994), Israeli footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.