Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kinesis may refer to:
- Kinesis (biology), a movement or activity of a cell or an organism in response to a stimulus
- Kinesis (band)
- Kinesis (genus), a genus of earwigs
- Kinesis (keyboard)
- Kinesis (magazine)
- motion or change in Aristotelian philosophy (Greek kinēsis): see potentiality and actuality
- Kinesis Industry, a manufacturer of bicycle frames and components
- Kinesis Industry, a holdings company for Kinesis Recruitment and Kinesis Property
- Amazon Kinesis, a real-time data processing platform. See Amazon Web Services
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinesis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.