||This article possibly contains original research. (September 2013)|
|Headquarters||Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.|
Kinetic theTechnologyAgency is a software company based in Louisville, Kentucky, which provides The Globalizor™ translation management system (software). The company offers enterprise-level software packages to Forbes Global 2000 companies, allowing clients to optimize their enormous translations projects. Kinetic theTechnologyAgency is located in historic Distillery Commons in Louisville, Kentucky.
Kinetic Corporation was founded by Ray Schuhmann in 1968 as a commercial photography studio. Kinetic quickly evolved into a full-service photography and graphics business. During the 1970s, Kinetic was nationally known for advertising photography, supported by an on-site full-service photo lab. Company founder Ray Schuhmann has been the official photographer and archivist of the Kentucky Derby for the last 50 years.
By the 1990s, Kinetic was developing custom applications for a newly emerging platform: the Internet.
In 2000, Kinetic began its focused transition from photography based services to software and technology based services. Kinetic now derives the majority of its revenue from technology licensing, support and digital services.
In 2011, Kinetic quadrupled its staff to meet the needs of the growing demand for its software solutions.
Today, Kinetic theTechnologyAgency offers an integrated suite of SaaS software products. The Globalizor™ platform provides web-based services for global translation management that helps Global 2000 companies maximize their translation investments using translation memory, or TM. Kinetic is a provider of translation management systems, also known as a globalization management system, allowing the translation and localization of technical documents to over 143 languages.
- Kinetic theTechnologyAgency was named one of Louisville's 50 fastest growing businesses in 2012.
- Kinetic was named a Top 5 Information Technology company in Louisville in 2013.
- Kinetic was included in the 2013 Inc. 5000 list.
- Kinetic was a recipient of the 2013 Martha Layne Collins Award for International Trade Excellence.
- Kinetic was named the 5th fastest-growing private company in the Louisville Area in 2013.
- Kinetic made its second consecutive appearance on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014.
- Kinetic was included on the 2014 Business First Louisville Fast 50 list for the third consecutive year.
Current clients include: General Electric, Humana, Subway, Sabic, Ceridian Stored Value Solutions, and Marco's Pizza.
- "GALA Global Comapny Profile". Globalization and Localization Association. Retrieved 2015-06-11.
- "Kinetic Corp.'s Ray Schuhmann has guided his business from offering photo services to high-tech solutions". bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2013-07-30.
- "The Official Kentucky Derby Photo Archive". derbyarchive.com. Retrieved 2013-07-31.
- "Kinetic theTechnologyAgency Quadruples Staff to Meet Global Communications Demand". prweb.com. Retrieved 2013-08-08.
- "Kinetic theTechnologyAgency Expands in Europe with Foxiz Business Alliance". prweb.com. Retrieved 2013-08-01.
- "Fast 50: Kinetic Corp.". bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2013-08-05.
- "Top 5 Preview: Information Technology Services". bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
- "Kinetic theTechnologyAgency Joins Inc. 5000 List for 2013". prweb.com. Retrieved 2013-07-21.
- "Kinetic theTechnologyAgency Honored as Recipient of the 2013 Martha Layne Collins Award for International Trade Excellence". Lexington Herald-Leader. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- "Kinetic theTechnologyAgency Recognized as the 5th Fastest-Growing Private Company in the Louisville Area on 2013 Business First Fast 50 List". bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2013-10-23.
- "Kinetic theTechnologyAgency Makes 2014 Inc. 5000 List for Second Consecutive Year". prweb.com. Retrieved 2014-08-21.
- "Kinetic theTechnologyAgency Included on 2014 Business First Louisville Fast 50 List for Third Consecutive Year". prweb.com. Retrieved 2014-10-22.