Jump to navigation Jump to search
King Billy may refer to:
- King Billy (Tasmania) (circa 1835–1869), last surviving male of the Oyster Cove clan
- King Billy Cokebottle (21st century), Australian comedian
- William III of England (1650–1702), informally known in Northern Ireland and Scotland as "King Billy"
- Willem Baa Nip (1836 – 1885), also known as King Billy, William Gore or Billy Wa-wha, was a member of the Wathaurung
- Jimmy Clements (1847–1927), Wiradjuri elder, also known as "King Billy"
- King Billy Pine, a species of Athrotaxis
- King Billy of Ballarat and Other Stories (1892), a series of short stories by Morley Roberts
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title King Billy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.