Jump to navigation Jump to search
King Billy may refer to:
- King Billy Cokebottle (c. 1949 – 2019), Australian comedian
- King Billy of Bonny Doon Lorne, Bidjara elder and great-great-grandfather of Christian Thompson (artist), honoured by his 2010 work King Billy
- King Billy (Tasmania) (c. 1835 – 1869), last surviving male of the Oyster Cove clan
- William III of England (1650–1702), informally known in Northern Ireland and Scotland as "King Billy"
- Willem Baa Nip (1836–1885), also known as King Billy, William Gore or Billy Wa-wha, was a member of the Wathaurung
- Jimmy Clements (1847–1927), Wiradjuri elder, also known as "King Billy"
- King Billy Pine, a species of Athrotaxis
- King Billy of Ballarat and Other Stories (1892), a series of short stories by Morley Roberts