King of clubs (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from King of Clubs)
|Look up king of clubs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
King of clubs is one of 52 playing cards.
King of Clubs may also refer to:
- King of Clubs (Whig club), a famous Whig conversation club, founded in 1798
- King of Clubs (album), the debut solo album by Paul Gilbert
- King of Clubs (video game), a videogame for the Nintendo Wii, DS, PSP, and PC
- King of Clubs (TV series), an adult reality series that aired on Playboy TV
- 'The King of Clubs', a short story by Agatha Christie included in Poirot's Early Cases
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title King of clubs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.