King of the Underworld (1952 film)
King of the Underworld is a 1952 British crime film directed by Victor M. Gover and starring Tod Slaughter, Patrick Barr and Tucker McGuire. It was followed by a sequel Murder at Scotland Yard. It was made at Bushey Studios.
A master criminal is hunted by the police after committing a series of crimes.
- Tod Slaughter - Terence Reilly
- Patrick Barr - Inspector Morley
- Tucker McGuire - Eileen Trotter
- Ingeborg von Kusserow - Marie
- Frank Hawkins - Inspector Cranshaw
- Leonard Sharp - Mullins
- Anne Valery - Susan
|This article related to a British film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1950s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|